Friday, January 4, 2008

Tagged

We were tagged by our friends Alyssa and Lonnie at Rusted Sun. Sooo . . . here are six things you may not know about us. The first three are from Emily, the last three are John's.
  1. When I was younger, I had a "pet" fly and worm (bloodsucker). The fly (which Jane claims was named JoJo but really didn't have a name) survived after I tried to kill him in the dishwasher so I figured I better keep him. I think I tried to feed him water and cornstarch and kept him on a plate in my bedroom. Sadly, I don't remember exactly what happened to him. The worm went horseback riding, for a ride in the swing, and I also tried to have him find his way out of a maze.
  2. I don't eat red M&Ms. Actually, I also don't eat blue, white, or pink M&Ms (as well as any other wierd pastel colors). This is why I hate eating M&Ms in movie theaters--its hard to see different colors in a dark theater. For the record, I would eat light brown M&Ms if they ever brought them back.
  3. When I was in 8th grade, I once pretended to be on the high school cross country team to avoid going to a school dance. Don't worry though, I got caught by my principal who also happened to be my Bishop. All part of the fun of going to school Utah.

3 comments:

Wilde Things said...

So, I knew all of these. Actually, I didn't know about the bloodsucker--that's just wierd. Do you really think there is anything (besides worms) that I don't know about you? And, I'm assuming, since there were only three and not three additional ones that John didn't have anything to add.
Well, get to it boy!
Good to see you updated!

Unknown said...

UPDATE ALREADY!!
I loved talking with you tonite! Thanx for helping with my kids...it took a load off and I love just hanging out with you! I want to like you someday (at least the way skinny part!!) :)

Anonymous said...

Wha-ha-ha! They were ALL named Jo-Jo!!! You are such a sweet little freak, I can't help but love you! BTW, you had a spider named Jo-Jo as well.

Lubba!